WATER FILTER JUG USER MANUAL
1. INITIAL SET UP
1. Wash the Water Filter Jug parts.
3. Assemble the Water Filter Jug (insert the filter tightly into the cartridge slot).
5. Press and hold the start button for 3 seconds to start the 60 days countdown timer.
(For replacement of filter, press and hold the start button for 10 seconds to reset the 60 days countdown timer.)
2. Wash the filter by shaking it in water.
4. Add water into the Water Filter Jug and discard the filtered water. Repeat 3 times.
6. Add water into the Water Filter Jug and your filtered water is ready for drinking.
2. FILTER CAPACITY
The filter will last about 60 days or 300L (number of days depends on the number of people in your household consumption).
- 60 days: 2-3 pax household
- 30 days: 5 pax household
There is a countdown indicator (from 60 days) for replacing the filter.
Failing to replace filters on time will affect the filtration capabilities.
3. FILTER REPLACEMENT
- Remove old filter and follow INITIAL SET UP step 2-4 for new filter.
- Press and hold the start button for 10 seconds to reset the 60 days countdown timer.
4. CARE AND CLEANING
It is recommended to wash the Water Filter Jug occasionally. Do note that the water should not be consumed if left untouched for several days due to bacterias building up (this is normal across all drinking water).
- Do not add hot water into the Water Filter Jug because this will damage the product.
- Do not add other types of liquid besides plain water because this will damage the filter.
- Do not drop the Water Filter Jug because excessive force may break or crack the product.
- Do not use other filters because they may not be suitable for drinking and the size is not compatible with the cartridge slot. Only purchase and use the water filter from Hydrofy.
Hydrofy’s warranty covers goods defects and subjects to assessment approval. Defects do not include aesthetics such as minor scratches, and any breakage or cracks due to user dropping the product. Should there be any warranty claim, the buyer must bear the shipping fee. To know about the warranty period, please visit: https://hydrofy.sg/faq