SPA SHOWER HEAD USER MANUAL
- Remove (turn anti-clockwise) the existing shower head from the shower hose.
- Connect (turn clockwise) the Spa Shower Head back to the hose.
2. FILTER CAPACITY
The filters will last about 3 months depending on user usage frequency and quality of water.
Failing to replace filters on time will affect the filtration and ionic capabilities.
3. FILTER REPLACEMENT
There are two filters to replace, negative ion balls (grey) and infrared mineral balls (orange).
- Turn anti-clockwise to detach the body parts.
- Remove old filters.
- Insert new filters.
- Turn clockwise our assemble back the body parts.
4. SPRAY MODES
3 spray modes (rainfall, normal, and jet) are available for user preference. The switch is located beside the Hydrofy logo.
5. OTHER FEATURES
Besides filtration, the Spa Shower Head was designed to increase water pressure and save water. The output water is softer than ordinary shower heads, providing the user with an enhanced shower experience.
The above features performances are dependant on the user original household water pressure. For example, if the user bathroom has weak water pressure, then it will only slightly increase its pressure, and vice versa.
Should there be any water leakage from the Spa Shower Head, ensure that all the rubber rings have been inserted properly and body parts have been tightened and connected correctly. If the problem persists, kindly reach out to us.
7. CARE AND CLEANING
Should there be any cloak in the shower plate micro holes, remove (turn anti-clockwise) the shower plate cover and rinse off. You may also rinse the internal parts of the Spa Shower Head during filter replacement.
- Do not drop the Spa Shower Head because excessive force may break or crack the product.
- Do not add any filters inside the shower plate because it will jam the output water flow and may damage the product.
- Do not use other filters because they may damage the product and are not suitable for showering. Only purchase and use Ionic Mineral Balls from Hydrofy.
Hydrofy’s warranty covers goods defects and subjects to assessment approval. Defects include products being not usable or broken while using. Aesthetic (minor scratch) is not counted as a defect. Should there be any warranty claim, the buyer must bear the shipping fee.
To know about the warranty period, please visit: https://hydrofy.sg/faq