SHOWER FILTER USER MANUAL
There are several installation points you can choose from:
- Tap and mixer (recommended)
- Instant water heater
- Shower head
- Rain shower
It has a common thread connection of 20 mm size.
- Remove (turn anti-clockwise) shower hose, shower head or rain shower (depending on your chosen installation point).
- Connect (turn clockwise) shower filter to the installation point.
- Connect (turn clockwise) shower filter back to the shower hose, shower head or rain shower.
Do note that you need to tighten the thread connection during installation to fully infuse your shower water with aroma and vitamin through the shower filter, as well as prevent water leakage (if any)
2. FILTER CAPACITY
Generally, the shower filter will last about 2 months (a total of 7200L when shower 120L per day).
Failing to replace filters on time will affect the filtration capabilities, aroma, and vitamin.
3. FILTER REPLACEMENT
- Uninstall used shower filter.
- Install new shower filter.
- Dispose used shower filter.
For instructions on installation, see 1. INSTALLATION.
Do note that you need to tighten the thread connection and correctly position the o ring to prevent water leakage (if any).
Should there be any water leakage from the shower filter, ensure that all the o rings have been inserted properly and whether it have been tightened and connected correctly. If the problem persists, kindly reach out to us.
Always install the shower filter in a correct water flow (or upright) position so the filtration, aroma, and vitamin can effectively take place.
Hydrofy’s warranty covers goods defects and subjects to assessment approval. Defects do not include aesthetics such as minor scratches, and any breakage or cracks due to the user dropping the product. Should there be any warranty claim, the buyer must bear the shipping fee.
To know about the warranty period, please visit: https://hydrofy.sg/faq