FILTERED SHOWER HEAD USER MANUAL
- Remove (turn anti-clockwise) existing shower head from the shower hose.
- Connect (turn clockwise) the Filtered Shower Head back to the hose.
2. FILTER CAPACITY
The filters will last 1-2 months depending on user usage frequency and quality of water. The indicator for replacing filters is when it has turned dark brown.
Failing to replace filters on time will affect the filtration capabilities.
3. FILTER REPLACEMENT
There are two filters to replace, PP Cotton Filter and Disk Filter (with CaSO3 Balls).
- Turn anti-clockwise to detach the body parts.
- Remove old filters.
- Insert new filters.
- Turn clockwise our assemble back the body parts.
4. OTHER FEATURES
Besides filtration, the Filtered Shower Head was designed to increase water pressure and saves water. The output water is softer than ordinary shower heads, providing the user with an enhanced shower experience.
The above features performances are dependant on the user original household water pressure. For example, if the user bathroom has weak water pressure, then it will only slightly increase its pressure, and vice versa.
Should there be any water leakage from the Filtered Shower Head, ensure that all the rubber rings have been inserted properly and body parts have been tightened and connected correctly. If the problem persists, kindly reach out to us.
6. CARE AND CLEANING
Should there be any cloak in the shower plate micro holes, remove (turn anti-clockwise) the shower plate cover and rinse off. You may also rinse the internal parts of the Filtered Shower Head during filter replacement.
- Do not drop the Filtered Shower Head because excessive force may break or crack the product.
- Do not use other filters because they may damage the product and are not suitable for showering. Only purchase and use PP Cotton Filter with Disk Filter from Hydrofy.
Hydrofy’s warranty covers goods defects and subjects to assessment approval. Defects include products being not usable or broken while using. Aesthetic (minor scratch) is not counted as a defect. Should there be any warranty claim, the buyer must bear the shipping fee.
To know about the warranty period, please visit: https://hydrofy.sg/faq